The purpose of adult immunizations is to protect adults from vaccine-preventable diseases for which they have not been previously immunized. Adult immunizations are done Monday -Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at 304-872-5329. Call today to see if you qualify.
Covid-19 Vaccines and Boosters are given on Tuesday and Friday from 10a-4pm. No appointment is required.
The health department offers the following adult vaccines:
- Shingles (age 50 and over)
- Pneumonia (depending on risk factors)
- Flu – recommended yearly
- T-DaP (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- Hepatitis A and B (highly recommended for those with high risk exposures)
- Covid-19 Vaccines for adults and pediatrics (Pfizer, Moderna, and Novavax)
For additional information visit the West Virginia Division of Immunization Services website.